Blogging on tumblr can be a tiresome as you scroll down and down and down and only jesus knows where your dashboard is going to end. . I’m here to tell you about another method most people don’t know about, that is tumblr actually has shortcuts. Like having shortcuts on windows, you just need to know the basics. Here are a few of them:
On your dashboard:
- J = does down your dashboard
- K = goes up your dashboard
- L = likes a post
- N = expands the notes on a post
- Shift+R = quickly reblogs a post
- Shift+E = quickly adds a post to your queue
- Z+Tab = switch between your main & sideblog
- Alt+Clicking the reblog icon = quickly reblogs a post
- Ctrl+Alt+T = re-opens an accidentally closed tab. (Esp. when you see a post you want to reblog but accidentally close the tab)
- Hover over icon- Ask a question/unfollow/view their likes (unless they dont want the public to see it) and send a fan mail to another blogger.
you can check out more shortcuts on tumblr tips.
The Xkit extension helps you to modify your tumblr dashboard so you’ll have that comfortable experience, while the q+ lets you queue more posts than the regular tumblr queue which is 301. Most people will use tumblr regular queue and q+ because you would be queuing 900 posts together. You can also purchase q+ pro if you want to have infinite queues.
Last but not least, many tumblr bloggers have seen this button, either they know how to use it or they have no knowledge on what it does
This button here lets you share posts on other social networking sites such as twitter and facebook. some will use this as a way to promote their blog but others will use it to share whats funny and interesting on this website. You can also e-mail something important if its about issues such as politics, gay pride etc. to know whats happening around you.
If you have any questions, you can contact me anytime on my ask box OR my main blog.
Thank you dad for everything for giving me life for teaching me the right and wrong. understand me when i am weak and helping me to stand alone
Today is the day of joy let us celebrate life and lets celebrate death
Alfredo A. Gala Sr.
Catarman Camiguin Island
June 9, 1947 - Feb. 22, 2014 11:00 AM